Monday, 7 July 2008

The joys of F1

Its great to be here in Europe and be able to watch F1 at a reasonable hour. Unfortunately the broadcasts are in Dutch. My good pal, ATech, often gives me a skype audio feed, as everyone shares the same video feed.

sany7142 (by t1mthet00lman)

This is us doing some serious F1 watching. This time, ATech was getting the video from me - the webcam pointing at the TV. If you look closely, you can see him enjoying it.

f1-2 (by t1mthet00lman)

I love that I can download (cough) onboards, lap data, as well as the ITV coverage, and run them all in sync the next day. Pain to setup sometime, but great once lined up. I have been thinking of attempting to weave them into matroska files sometime.

sany6938 (by t1mthet00lman)

This is ITV on one laptop, onboards on the other. Awesome.

No comments: